Monday, February 22, 2010

What was that??

So it is official. We are having a baby. One that moves! I felt the baby move a few times today. It moved once and then again and then again. Our baby is apparently very squirmy and wants me to know that it is in there and is quickly running out of room. My belly is getting bigger and I have officially moved into maternity pants and am quickly running out of clothes that fit me. Our baby is now the size of an onion and has fingerprints! We will post another picture soon-I promise!

4 comments:

  1. That is my favorite part of pregnancy! I LOVE to feel the baby move around! It's kind of weird not to feel it anymore once the baby is out. Best feeling...enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow....must post pic ery very soon.....my neice or nephew is the size of an onion thats crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!!! The fun is just beginning. Enjoy every minute. Feeling your baby moving is the best part until you finally hold that precious being in your arms.

    ReplyDelete

flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom of one beautiful little boy. I am also in Grad School, working on my Master's in Early Childhood Education.