Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's a boy!

Travis Joseph Waller was born very early on August 6th. We were in the hospital for 25 hours before he was born. Labor was long and hard but so rewarding! After many hours of contractions we tried both pitosin and breaking my water. Neither helped labor progress very much. Luckily, we had amazing nurses who helped us along. I was able to have him without an epidural-Mike was such a supportive daddy. He was 8 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long. And super cute!



After Travis' first bath the nurse gave him a comb-over! Made him look like a little old man...not the cutest thing in the world but made for some entertaining pictures.

Travis' first ride in his car seat...getting ready to go home. He wasn't really a fan of it.

Some pictures I've taken since we got home...





We are all doing well...Travis is amazing and Mike and I love being parents!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. I am such a proud Grandma. I have shown them to my neighbors already and you just posted them today. Well I must say the Waller genes and the Dimick genes sure to make beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Glad he finally made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one is of him with his man hairdo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so awful! I can't believe she would make my cute little baby look so funny! lol

    ReplyDelete

flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom of one beautiful little boy. I am also in Grad School, working on my Master's in Early Childhood Education.