Saturday, November 6, 2010

First haircut!

So, we gave Travis his first haircut. Before he was 3 months old. Goodness me! Anyway, I decided I couldn't deal with the mullet anymore. So, Mike held Travis while I cut and Travis cried (it was right before bath/eating/bedtime). I did most of it, but once Travis got pretty hysterical, I handed the scissors to Grandma...she has cut LOTS of hair and I knew she could cut the top quickly and painlessly. So here are the pictures!

Before...



During...







After...




Not perfect, but most parents have the luxury of giving their babies their first haircuts when they are able to sit up on their own! Goodness!

4 comments:

  1. We shaved Weston's hair for the first time when he was 5 months old. Its not easy to cute baby hair.
    Kylie had as much hair as Travis too. I know all about the hair pulling and knots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike wanted to shave it and I just about had a heart attack at the suggestion. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks real cute :) The Jogies had their baby! He has sideburns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poor little man. He did not look happy. Hopefully the next time will be easier. I hope you saved some of the hair for his baby book.

    ReplyDelete

flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom of one beautiful little boy. I am also in Grad School, working on my Master's in Early Childhood Education.