Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's a boy!!

So we had our first ultrasound today and it was so weird! Let me just say...it was odd. There is a baby in there! I have known it, but haven't been able to see him so I haven't really believed it. And it is a boy! He has 10 perfect fingers and toes and the cutest little nose! He kept putting his hands up to his face and grabbing his toes. He is an active little one-definitly takes after his daddy! And yes, we are SURE it is a boy-it took about an hour and a half, but the ultrasound tech got a VERY good shot of the "goods". Mike is estactic and I am getting ready to never have a cleaning toilet again! :O)

For a name, we like Travis Joseph, but aren't ready to commit!

Here are some pictures of the little squirt...





6 comments:

  1. IM GOING TO HAVE A NEPHEW!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. That is my grandbaby. He is so beautiful. I can't wait till I can hold him and give him a kiss. Wow. I am really going to be a Grandma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Well at least his bones and profile. I can't wait to take pictures of his perfect head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Travis is a great name and Joseph is a very nice name too but I'm not sure if those 2 flow together well. We can't wait to squeeze his little head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a new belly shot? You are half way there.

    ReplyDelete

flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom of one beautiful little boy. I am also in Grad School, working on my Master's in Early Childhood Education.