Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Papaya Fruit

So as of today I am 6 months prego. Yeah! That means only a few months left to go. And then we get to see this little munchkin of ours. We are pretty excited but pretty nervous also. This week Travis is the size of a papaya fruit and weighs a whole pound. So we want to keep him in there until he is a bit bigger. Mike has started to SEE Travis move and that really freaks him out. He watches my belly move around or a hand come out of nowhere, and he leaves the room screaming. Hopefully he is move okay with it once Travis is out.

Unfortunately, it looks like the CHP is out of the question for us right now. They have decided to stop testing because of all the applicants they have recieved recently. Which is extermely frustrating considering we just got Mike and eye exam and contacts so he could pass it this round. Only to find out he can't even take it. So, that being said, Mike needs a job. The Coast Gaurd is something he has always wanted to do, so he is currently looking into that. We both are okay with him being deployed, but neither of us are okay with him being in war. I know, I know, this makes no sense. Basically, he can leave for months but not to be shot at. So, we will see what the Coast Gaurd has to say for themselves. And until then we will keep praying that he finds something that doesn't require him to leave us but will still pay the bills and maybe buy us a house someday!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job stuff. Ryan tried for the CHP a while back...before we had Heidi and it didn't work for us either...they cut the program right before being sent to the academy...bummer. But, I'm glad...not sure I want to be a cops wife!! I can't believe you are 6 months already! Crazy!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you are 28 weeks then??? Yahoo!!! almost there... your not too far behind me!!! As soon as you hit 30 weeks it goes by fast... I'm already 33 weeks and it just seemed like yesterday I was 30 weeks. So I'm still only in the 8th month... but I will be in my final month soon!!! only 2 weeks away from that!!! yahoo!!!So when is your due date?!!! Its gotta be sometime in July right?

    ReplyDelete

flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom of one beautiful little boy. I am also in Grad School, working on my Master's in Early Childhood Education.