Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This month is such a special one...

It's birthday time for Mike! For Mike's birthday we had an amazing weekend! He got to go to court on his birthday(not part of the fun), we went to the Melting Pot, he went shooting with some friends, and we had a game night. Goodness. I only got pictures of the Melting Pot because I am a bad blogger and bad wife. But the game night was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed having good friends and family there!

The Melting Pot is an overpriced, delicious, fondue restaurant. Because of the pricey-ness of it, we hadn't been but have wanted to go since we've been married. We finally sucked it up and went. The food was super tasty, and we had a wonderful time! Our server even brought Mike his own little choco dipped strawberry with a candle in it.

Our favorite part of the meal was...dessert. And while we loved it, we won't go back for the full course again. But we will definitely go back for dessert!

It was so much fun and the food was amazing. We had an amazing weekend and I am thankful Mike was born. But the best part of the weekend (to me anyway)...


Was that I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans. Woot woot! (ok fine, spending time with Mike was good too! lol)

(Sorry if any parts of this doesn't make sense...I have a little guy who has figured out that banging on the keyboard is a fabulous thing to do. And if mommy doesn't let him, a wonderful way to deal with it is arching his back and screaming or kicking the keyboard. Oh joy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom of one beautiful little boy. I am also in Grad School, working on my Master's in Early Childhood Education.