Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby shower...#1!

We had our first baby shower this weekend. Our good friend Kristin threw it for us. It was at Mimi's cafe-which turned out really nice. We got a lot of diapers, clothes, and blankets. All things we need. Once we got home though...we had to put it all away. Who knew one little baby boy needed so much stuff? We are out of room and have another shower next month for family and church. Should be fun...but where are we going to sleep? On top of diapers it appears!










And lastly, a picture of me 8 months prego. We have 6.5 weeks left until my due date. So give or take a few weeks on either end...we can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom of one beautiful little boy. I am also in Grad School, working on my Master's in Early Childhood Education.